cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Creating Travel Request ..thru TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As I am suppose to creat a travel request thru TRIP but i am geting the below error and the msg no..............

Error: Trip country IN / trip region do not exist in the system (T702O)<br />

Message no. PTRA_WEB_INTERFACE031

As Mr. Paulo Vitoriano suggested me to Define Trip Areas, etc......... but my Trip Areas has already been defined and i have checked it also .... but still the error is same ....... so frnds pls tell me wat else may be the problem....

Waiting for Reply.

Regards,

Prashantkumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth Kumar,

T702O is a transparent table.This error is pointing

To table V_T706O and V_T706L. For every entry of country or country group there should be a blank entry in the region field.

Ex: Country Region Description

: IN All cities in India

IN A Indai A cities

IN B Indai B cities

Let me know if this does not solve your problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shilpashree,

Thanx for ur reply. i have solved that problem and the mistake i did was ... while creating variant instead of coping i created new and thats y the problem occurs and the system was not updating in Table T702O and T706O . so the i changed the config part and copied the std. one and rectified the problem.

The problem was the same for system was not updating in Table T706O as u said.

Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prashanth,

I maintained same things what you mentioned in this thread but still i am facing same problem. I checked in both tables there is region but if i try to create trip i am getting above error could you please give me your valuable inputs...

Regards,

Nagaraju.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that the regions have been maintained in V_005_B tcode OY17 ... iam not sure but Check

Ask ur Abaper to debug it and find out from where the Reigion feild is getting picked up