cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Transmission status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are having classic scenario(SRM5). we have a weird error when the user is creating a SC.

User has created a SC and repective approvals is finished.But follow on documents is not created.The status is error in Trnasmission.The first reason behind this is by default system has considered a contract as source of supply whiich is not released. we have deleted the contract and processed the SC manually by FM BBP_PD_SC_CREATE_EXTERNAL.SC is created in this case.

we have the same issue for the second time and we tried to follw the same but we have a error when we executed the FM.It shows Attribute LAG is missing.

i ahve checked the org structure.Storage locations are not maintained.But we did not maintained in the past as well.Then i checked t-code BBP_ATTR_CHECK for SC.It shows 2 errors

1) Application "Shopping Cart": Specify a company code

2)Application 'Shopping Cart': Define the company

Is this the error which makes my SC to be in Error in Process.If it is so then why it is showing at this time.this error would have come from startting itself.

We have maintained the Company code as attribute but not in Function Tab.Does it make any difference when it comes to creating SC?

Kindly suggest me to move further in right way.

regards

subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have observed one thing in BBP_PD for most of the SC. Before system creates a follow on documents why there will be a status "Error in transmission" for all the SC's

Is this because of batch jobs failure or due to some data inconsistency in SC

can anyone through some useful points on this

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error in transmission is a status that is returned when the document is ordered in SRM and a replication is attempted. However due to some error,the backend document cannot be created.

Its data issue in SC.

Regards

Azad

Edited by: Azad Tripathi on Aug 18, 2009 11:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azad,

thanks for the information.

Intially we will get the status becasue of some information issue, if later we ahve maintaine with proper information then still it shows Error in transmission.

I tried to trnasfer the SC with FM BBP_PD_SC_CREATE and BBP_PD_SC_SAVE but i am not able to trnasfer it manually

can you suggest any points please

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction rz20 and check for the errors in the document. Correct the errors and then order the SC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

SAP Note 825761 helped to solve this problem

regards

subbu