cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v.15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could someone please let me know about V.15 txn? I have few orders that appear in this txn. However, few are already shipped and billed. Why does an order show up in this txn?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Executing RVV05IVB(program) will update the delivery due index and the sale order will be cleared from V.15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swetha, for updating us.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

I have checked every status and it is complete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

The status is complete in VBUK. When i debugged the program, it shows that the order is being pulled in V.15 as this order is existing in VEPVG. I have no idea what this table is. COuld you please explain me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swetha,

VEPVG table is Delivery due index table and is updated only when your schedule lines are generated and confirmed. there may be some blocks i guess for delivery, in your old order please check that also.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

The order is delivered and invoiced in 2004. However, it is being picked by by VL04 and this is strange.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

check the statuses for all the line items in the order. May be not all the items have been delivered in full or partially delivered (QTY)

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swetha

if u have standard program issue check ur config thoroughly and then raise an oss note .

regards

mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

I tried executing this program SDRQCR21 and the order which was created in 2004 still continue to appear in V.15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

Please check the quantity in the sales order and the delivered quanity and the status of the order in VBUK. whether these are completed or open.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for pointing me to the thread. However, i read this before posting my question and it didn't help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

Some times it happen when the total quantity in the sales order is not delivered or cancelled after the generation of requirement. Once the requirement is passed then the order may some time appear in MD04. Try to run SDRQCR21 this will update the requirement. and post us feedback.

Thanks,

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This thread will answer your question

[Re: Transaction V.15 |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi