Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization objects in web dynpro ABAP and SU24 transaction

ManuCerisier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new authorization object to check a storage location for certain activities. I have added the authorization object in a specific web dynpro ABAP and I have created a new role in PFCG for my web dynpro ABAP.

The organization level for storage location is not recognized in PFCG. Someone told me I have to maintain my authorization object in SU24 as it is done for transaction.

I wanted to maintain my web dynpro in SU24 but I found no way to do that.

It seems that we can maintain authorization for TADIR service and in those services there is R3TR WDYA but when I use the search help for OBJ_NAME I don't find may web dynpro ABAP. I suppose I have to create a TADIR service for my web dynpro ABAP or something like that but I don't know how to do ?

Does anybody know how to deal with specific authorization in web dynpro ABAP and t ohave the organizational level recognized in PFCG.

Thanks for your help,

Emmanuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ManuCerisier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry Abhi but it does not answer my question.

The link you gave me deal with authorization objects to access SICF service. In my case, I want to create a new TADIR service for my web dynpro abap application to be able to use SU24 on it.

Thanks for your help.

Emmanuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please RUN the function module as "AUTH_TRACE_WRITE_USOBHASH" with following parameter

R3TR

"custom webdynpro application"

SERVICE TYPE and Service can be kept blank

after this try SU24 it will be available in SU24 list.

Thanks & regards

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos