cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP & Java, same aif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I design an Adobe interactive form in transaction FSP, is there a way to use that form from within Webdyn pro for Java (and vice versa)?

thanks,

Jeroen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

not in NW04 and 2004s, i.e. you will need to copy the template between the 2 worlds. For the next release of NetWeaver, SAP is working on a common repository so that reuse is possible.

Kind regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me where two repositories are currently located and how I can copy the template from one to another?

Thanks,

Jeroen

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jeroen,

You can find the physical XDP template file in the local workspace of your Developer Studio in the directory C:\<workspace>\>project name>\src\configuration\Components\<component name>.

It is not possible to extract or export the XDP from the ABAP database. As a workaround, you can copy the complete XML Source in the Designer from a form in ABAP to the XML Source of a form in the Dev Studio. Not pretty, but the only way to do this right now.

In ABAP, the Export function under Utilities exports the complete form data EXCLUDING the template.

Cheers,

Markus

Answers (0)