cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new field to search views in VA03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would anyone know how to add a new 'field' to the existing VA03 search views (drop down) ... where you can search for a particular Sales Order by Sold to party, PO number, Order type, Created date, Created by etc

I need to add 'Material' to this search view (or add a new view depending on the solution)

Thanks & Rgds,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

Go to Se11 enter VMVAA - (Sales document according to customer PO number) in search help and select change option, in the resulting screen enter the fields whichever is required in search help parameter column. In LPos and SPos specify the sequence of the display fields.

After this activate and save it.

Now go to VA03 and use the same search help and ge the data as you required.

You can also create your own new search help and assign it to VMVA0(zero).

Dont forget to activate and save it.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

I tried accessing VMVAA using SE11 but it doesn't seem to exists, msg given saying check name.

when selecting Change option, it requires an access key for this purpose. please advice if this is the case.

Thanks & Rgds,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar K,

I created a new search help and assigned it to VMVA0. But it's not getting picked in VA03. please advice. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to assign it to ASH_VMVA instead of VMVA0.

Also ensure that you maintain the parameter assignment for new search help when assigning it with ASH_VMVA .

To do this simply select your search help and press the parameter assignment push button. You will get a dialogue box just press yes then the system will propose the assignment, here you press copy button and save it.

Dont forget to activate.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VMVAA is available in system. Normally it doesnt requires an access key since we are not doing any changes in SAP codes/programs.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To achieve this,

Copy the view /BEV1/LAHVMVA1 to ZBEV1LAHVMVA1.

Now go to the change mode in this view: In the table join conditions Tab: .In the table Columns add VBAP.

In the join conditions: add a line: VBUK - VBELN = VBAP - VBELn.

IN the view fields tab: Add MATNR Table as VBAP , Field as MATNR.

Save and activate the view.

Now create a elementary search help : zzBEV1LAHVMVA1.

In the selection method : gie the name of the view which was created earlier( ZBEV1LAHVMVA1 ).

Select the dialog type as dialog with value restiction.

In the search help parameters Add all your required fields ( With Matnr ).

To add these required fields take the example of /BEV1/LAHVMVA1 .

Now Select the search help /BEV1/LA_ORDER and go to change mode.

Go to the tabl included search helps: Add the search help that was created earlier(zzBEV1LAHVMVA1).

Save and activate.

Now in VA03: for order: you will get the custom tab.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar K,

Noted & Thanks

It worked fine Thanks a lot.

Thanks & Rgds,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai srinivas,

I already got it sorted. Thanks for your response.

Rgds,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It is possible to add another TAB to search by Material in the F4.Discuss the same with your Technical consultant , we have al;ready done the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible please list down the steps involved. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you press F4 for orders in Va03, Tab: Loading Agenda: Sales Docs Grouped by PO number:Customer: has all the fields mentioed by you. I hope that solves your purpose.

If not plese let me know.

Regards,

Sai Srinivas D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Srinivas D,

what you've mentioned is correct. But i need to search by Material. Material selection needs to be added to the selection screens in the drop down.

Thanks & Rgds,

Pradeep

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you asking in VA05 or VA03 ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

This is in VA03. When i want to search for a particular Sales order number using a Material code ...