cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Email id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CS Gurus,

I am trying to execute Follow up actions for a Service Notification,in sending a confirmation Note to "Employee Responsible".

The Employee communication details are maintained in Infotype 105 in HR Master(PA30).

But when I am calling Parner address data,it is not copying the email id from HR Master?

Is there any other setting which needs to be done?

Thanks in advance,

Rajat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

SAP has released Note No 1341274 to correct the same.

regards,

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimhan,

In FM, it is giving the right email,but somehow it is getting lost.

regards,

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajat,

On looking at the same, for Partner type PE, the address number isnt copied over from the HR master, into the Partner table.This is what is probably causing the issue. This however looks like the design for this partner type.This is probably because there isnt a default address for the personnel number and the default communication isnt also available in the HR master in PA30. If you however maintain the address for this partner, in the partner overview screen on the notification and assign the default communication type and value, it will get picked up on the follow up FM screen.

Hence if possible You could probably use a different partner type (Refering to user) for this functionality or You could probably request your developer to copy the follow up FM and make the neccessary changes to extract the communication details and pass it to the is screen.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narasimhan,

The Fumction Module is QM06_FM_TASK_FINAL_REPLY_2 & QM06_SEND_REPLY_STEP2 which is attached to Action " Final Notice".

Dear Ganesh,

The Partner Function attached is VW Person Responsile.I could not find Partner VU Task Responsible.

regards,

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajat,

Your set up seems to be right.I am guessing you have maintained all the relevant sub types in info type communication on the HR master for the employee like email,phone etc..

However in most clients users generally don't have the authority to read the HR master record of other employees(Unless he is a HR employee).that might be a reason why the Email, phone numbers aren't pre-populated.

The HR details are read from call HR_REPRESENTANT_GET_DATA generally.Please place a break point in this call and check to see why the information is'nt getting pre-populated.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Narasimhan

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajat

What is the partner type in the configuration mentioned for Employee responsible

Use VU Task Responsible as the partner

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

I have linked the personnel id with user id & maintained the Email id in User id,but still it doesnt show up.

regards,

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajat,

what are the settings that you have done for the Follow up action (Specifically the FM that you have attched ).

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz. maintain email ides in SU3 and then try.