cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS Value in Sales Order as per changing plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing Cross Company Sales and try to fetch cost in sales order at sales order level through VPRS condition. My issue is that when I am changing plant price is not update automatically, I have to update the price in this case there is chance of error to book cost as per plant. Please tell me is any way to update the cost automatically while changing plant.

Thanks in advance.

Danish Alam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danish

The condition type VPRS captures cost of any material from the material master which is maintiained in Accounting 1 view. If you change the plant then the cost will be redetermined as per the cost of the material in new Plant.

If you are not maintaining any values in material master(moving average or standard cost) then how the cost is being captured into Pricing.

Are you using any user exit to capture the cost?

Please clarify.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Cost Price VPRS comes from the Material Master maintained in Accounting 1 View.If you maintain different Pricing as per different Plant in Material Master then while creating a Sales order , the VPRS condition Type fetch the Price from the Material Master Record.

Maintain the Logic in the User Exit by updating Pricing 'B" - Carry Out new Pricing .Kindly check.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Thanks for your reply, we not maintained any price in matreial master it is moving average price, and we want to update this price as per plant automatically.

Regards,

Danish Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should come automatically ,after changing the Plant in the Sales Order ,after maintaining Moving Avg. Price in Material Master. Kindly check in the User Exit ,might be any logic is there wrt to Material & Price Control - "V" or "S".

Best regards,

Ankur