cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan - Valid to date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

Iam using change number to create Inspection plan. System is displaying always Valid to date as "31.12.9999". But as per business requirement of the client, validity period is 3 yrs. How can i change the date.

1) Can i cahnge at change number level?

2) or At inspection plan level?

Iam giving you the details of the field at Inspection plan level.

Transaction: Qp01

screen no: 1200

screen Field name: PLKOD-DATUB

Program name: SAPLCPDI

Package: CP

Pls guide me how to get valid date as 3 yrs plus valid from date.

thanks and regards

Venkat. V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As per best of my information concern, this Valid to date is hard coded in SAP and will be taken as 31.12.9999 only each time.

But as a solution I can suggest one thing that, you are creating the I.Plan through the change number. So you can make this change valid up to the time as per your requirement (3 years). So system will let the plan work as per it is created through the master up to the bench marked date given in the Change Master.

Reagrds,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shyamal,

Yes, You are right. But how to change valid to date in Change number. I didnot found the field in Change number. Pls guide me.

thanks and regards

Kumar

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Valid to date is not available in change number.

What you can do here, after 3 years update inspection plan status at header level with ref to change number - "6 - old release/ 5 - blocked". We follow same practice.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For change number effetivity we can think of another alternative.

1) Create one change number and create a inspection plan with group counter 1.

2) Create another change number and create another inspection plan with group counter 2.Second change number

validity should be from 01.01.2012

3) When a goods receipt is done system automatically assigns the inspection plan with group counter 1 till 31.12.2011.

4) When a goods receipt is done on 01.01.2012 system will create the inspection lot with status created as there are

2 inspection lots from 01.01.2012.

5) Go to the first inspection lot and change the status to 1 and assign second inspection lot which is valid from 01.01.2012.

CSN

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi are two ways....

There is one date which is validity date of inspection plan & validity of the change number by which you are creating a change master

So either enter a validity date in CC01 iteself while creating change master.

or

in QP01 iteself you can change the validity date.

so while creating QP01 itself valid to date you can enter 3 yrs from now.This is best solution.

Regards

Sujit