cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xRPM - Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can we access xRPM (like cProjects & cFolders) directly from IDES without Portal?

Thanking you.

Regards,

Abdul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not available.You need Portal for accessing RPM

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

CPRXRPM400 / CPRXRPM450 is the add on pack which can be add for which you need to have WAS 7.0 and above.

you can access with out Portal, but what you need is the WAS 7.0 above server ( which is part of server) you need to check if this additional sizing is done or not on your ides server or separate server.

go to status and in SAP System data click on component information check for CPRXRPM400 / CPRXRPM450

Thx & Rgds, N Gowda

Edited by: Nityanand Gowda on Aug 6, 2009 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nityanand,

Thank you for the valuable information.

I have checked the component in the IDES and found that CPRXRPM 450_700 is available there.

Could you kindly advise the next step to be followed for accessing xRPM without Portal.

Thanking you.

Best Regards,

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nityanand,

As per my understanding cProjects and cFolders can be accessed as standalone services.

However, xRPM mandates the use of Enterprise Portal. It is not possible to use xRPM as a standalone service.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can access with out EP...which i am doing right now.

thx & Rgds, N Gowda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nityanand,

Can you please advise how to connect to xRPM without using Portal. ???

Thanks

K Ramaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably an Older version.Xrpm 4.5 version does nt work without portal installation.

Well you can always create External ID's using function modules..but thats not the intent..

The JAVA component installation is mandatory

Answers (0)