Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS as only Screening Tool

shanawaz_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a list of customers & Vendors. These customers & vendors are created in someother system which is not connected to GTS system.

1. Can i use GTS system as screening tool for these list of customers & vendors with out creating Master data in GTS.

2. If yes, what is the procedure? What format i have to input details?

Please help me to check on this functionaliy in details

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an on-going need to screen thousands of business partners which exist on feeder systems that are not permanent. We chose to load them to our GTS system into a separate Logical System Group that could be easily archived. We created a custom program that utilizes API 1006 and reads a tab delimited input file. It was a fairly work intensive process to figure out the required format of the input data from the information that was provided by SAP and to create an Excel spreadsheet that accepts our bus partner name and address data and creates a properly formatted tab delimited file. Perhaps thereu2019s an easier solution, but this is what we came up with based on info we had.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In GTS7.2, you can use a standard transaction to perform "offline screening." It will read an XML file from a client location (local machine, presentation server), perform SPL screening and capturing the results in an audit file. In GTS8.0, this can be done against an XML file stored on the GTS active directory (so this process can be run in batch mode).

The XML format is used so you can integrate non-SAP systems using web services (if you want this to be more than a manual, or on-demand service). That said, depending on the type of GTS license you have, you need to be sure that it supports the integration of additional systems in this manner.

shanawaz_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Robert.

We are using GTS 7.2. Can you provide the transaction code & further procedure in details step for "offline screeing".

Thanks

Howard
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

From GTS cockpit -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Periodic Screening -> Check External Addresses (Offline).

Specify the necessary values in the SAP GUI screen for the screening, such as Legal Regulation, Path of Source file, Path of Target File (result file). After the screening, you can click on the Save button to save the screening result in the Target File you specified in XML format.

regards,

Howard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use Tcode /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3 , this is for general address check you can use this to screen you customer and vendor.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

shanawaz_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Sameer.

This will help me to screen manually for a single address.

If i have 10 customers then i have execute this transaction 10 times for each customers.

Is there any other way to screen mutiple address in one go by uploading with Excel or some other option?

Thanks