cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Solutions Architecture role. Please can someome offer some advice??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I am apply for an internal role as a Invoice Solutions Architecture in my organization. I am SD certified but have been provided little information on the role and responsibilites.

Please can someone suggest what the role of an 'architecture' actually is as I am a senior consultant and project manager for the SD and LE modules. I would be interested to hear how this roles differs in other companies!

Many thanks, Stevie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In other companies "Invoice Solution Architect" role may not exist (As far as I am aware it doesn't exist in my company).

There are various definitions and role of architects are defined and more-or-less they are devided in following categories.

1. Technical/IT Architect : More to do with technical/landscape part of enterprise architecture.

2. Application/Solution Architect: Expert in software solutions.

3. Business Architect: Purely focussed on business processes.

4. Enterprise Architect: coordinate between above roles.

I believe your role as "Invoice Solution Architect" is more like business architect with application expertise (may be SAP specific).

Your basic responsibility may be:

- Defining/Redefining invoicing related business processes.

- Define and implement best practices.

- Optimize extisting invoicing processes.

- See how effectively SAP solutions can be implemented.

My two cents are above and, I also suggest talk to your superior about your new role and they will be able to shed more light on your future roles.

SAP EAF is based on togaf so read more about enterprise architect here www.opengroup.org/togaf

Regards,

Gourav

Answers (0)