cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Solutions Architecture role. Please can someome offer some advice??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I am apply for an internal role as a Invoice Solutions Architecture in my organization. I am SD certified but have been provided little information on the role and responsibilites.

Please can someone suggest what the role of an 'architecture' actually is as I am a senior consultant and project manager for the SD and LE modules. I would be interested to hear how this roles differs in other companies!

Many thanks, Stevie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

basically an Solution Architecture in enterprise architecture is a kind of architecture domain, that aims to address specific problems and requirements, usually through the design of specific information systems or applications.

Solution architecture is either:

-Documentation describing the structure and behaviour of a solution to a problem, or

-A process for describing a solution and the work to deliver it.

A Solutions Architect is often but not always focused on technical architecture and the meeting of non-functional requirements, often in the context of deploying specific applications.

The SAP Solution Architect needs to understand and implement best Business Processes in a SAP environment by designing and architecting appropriate solutions supporting client's business processes as part of the overall program.

Within the particular process area the SAP Solution Architect will be responsible for the global solution architecture which includes responsibility for the method and processes used to translate business requirements into a functional needs and data architecture. Implementing appropriate processes to drive high quality and sustainable solutions

link shows certain important things which are related to sap architect :

http://www.sap.com/about/newsroom/press.epx?pressID=18

hope this will surely help you!!!

thanks & regards,

punit raval.