cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application error while processing DespatchDeliveryNotification_IN proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am seeking a help from you all. When I try to create ASNs using DespatchDeliveryNotification_IN proxy am getting an 'Application Error' stating 'Sender party is Invalid'. But with the same sender ID I have created so many ASNs manually. What would be exact problem?

My requirement is, I have to create ASNs using DespatchDeliveryNotification_IN, it will be called from PI system, we are passing almost all the information, in SPROXY transaction message status showing red flag which means that error. In trace I found that 'Error while processing pipeline' - 'Sender party is Invalid'. Please help me out

One more point I wanted to inform you, when I tried to execute provider class(/SCA/CL_BIF_DESDELVRY_IN) method (/SCA/II_BIF_DESDELVRY_IN~EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS) from SE24 which is associated with DespatchDeliveryNotification_IN proxy, with out any input data I got an exception 'Exception /SCA/CX_BIF_DESDELVRY triggered' and message 'Application Error', So is it any way related with configurations?

Thanks in advance!!

Pallu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Can you check the HTTP Destination is good,

Cheers

Agasthuri