cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer stock in Bin for WM activated same Storage Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have implement Warehouse Management by below strategy , MM/IM was already implement .

1 Stock Transfer Posting from 2002( IM Managed ) Storage Location to another Dummy st.loc without WM.

2 Extend Material Master View with WM.

3 Transfer Posting from Dummy Storage Location to 2002 st.loc (WM Managed ) back

4 Create Transfer Order with LT01 movement 999.

5 Confirm Transfer Order.

I need help for , I missed some material ( Stock upload ) during stock upload for WM implement.

Now i saw the stock in MMBE stock is displaying like 10 & in LS26 Stock is displaying like 4 for same WM Managed storage location.

I missed that 6 qty during stock upload.

Now WM is activated for same Storage Location ?.

Please suggest How to transfer stock in Bin for WM activated same Storage Location ?

If i am trying 561 its showing negative Bin qty ( 998 Init. Entry of Inv. Data ).

Please help ASAP.

Regards

Manoj Chaudhary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Deactivate the Warehouse no from plant & stor loc.

Then use movement type 562 to remove the stock from the stor loc.

Activate the ware house no , plant & stor loc

Use 561 movement type to upload.

Hope it helps.

Thanks / karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx a lot for Answer , but is there any other solution without Deactivating Warehouse from Storage Location & Plant ?

Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

If you are using the same storage location with IM stock 10 and WM stock 4 then no other option.

If the IM stock is in a different location then you can use the transfer posting 311 - location to location or 301 Plant to plant then you create TO for the Material document that will transfer the stock to Bin level.

Thanks /Karthik

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Physical inventory could be option as mentioned by one of the expert. By this you can show stock reduced & again you can upload with 561

Regards,

PRashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suggest you use physical inventory to balance the stock! Good luck.

Regards

Tao