cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status being processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a sales order. Item category is TAO and item category group is 0005. I created a downpayment request and final invoice. Still the system shows the order status as "Being Processed". In the field completion rule ( VOV7), i maintained the value "not relevant for completion. Also i checked by giving values A, B, C. I checked copy control VTFA. Update document flow field is not there for item category TAO. what are the settings required to make the status completed.

Regards

Sankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wt i would suggest u plz clear the down payment (F.28) then proceed further, i also faced the same error..

Hope this will help u

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. I have cleared the down payment and final invoice also made. still it is showing the status as Being processed.

Regards

Sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

Goto VOV7 and change the Complete reference to B which is Complete with first reference.

It will work

regards,

santosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your quick response. The problem is solved by changing the schedule line category 'CP' which is proposed by system to 'CD'. Now the system shows the status as completed.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar

Your Item category is TAO, that means , you are doing Milestone Billing.

In Milestone Billing Plan, normally we bill a Down payment, which is a part amount of the total project value taken in advance.

Suppose, project is of Rs.1,00,000/=.

You have taken Rs. 20,000/= as down payment ( AN ADVANCE WHICH WILL BE DEDUCTED FINALLY).

Rest Rs.80,000/=, suppose you want to bill in 4 different dates upon completion of different phases or milestones.

All these Milestone Billing dates will be billed with reference to the same Sales order.

Now you have created the Down payment request (Billing type FAZ) with reference to the Sales order, which is only one of the billing plan dates in the Billing plan.

Therefore, system is showing the Sales order as "Being process", beacuse the rest Rs.80,000/= is yet to billed through the rest 4 billing plan dates.

Once you will bill all the rest 4 billing plan dates (with ref to the Sales order) then only the Sales order will get completed status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

Please check the schedule line of TAO item category, It should not be Delivery relevant as TAO is order related billing., Change that into NOT relevant for delivery and check again.

Thanks,

Raja