cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of folder/"SAVE AS "option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all / baneka raj

1) I want to give a authorization for creation of folder to HOD only in easy DMS .

Please le me know the detail procedure. Its burning issue to me .

2) "SAVE AS "( Kindly refer my last thread/) option as per baneka raj it is possible through funtion "F_EXPORT"

How can i activate this function in SAP

Let me know t-code or procedure

Thx in advance

Edited by: Harish Parab on Aug 1, 2009 2:30 PM

Edited by: Harish Parab on Aug 1, 2009 2:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for, ? 1.

u2018ACO_SUPERu2019 is the only PFCG object for working with ACLs in SAP Easy Document Management.

PFCG roles (objects) and ACLs are independent of each other. If both PFCG objects and ACLs are maintained, the system takes both of them into account, but PFCG roles are given preference.

To be able to use object-related authorizations (ACLs) in SAP Easy Document Management, you have to carry out the following steps:

1. Create a PFCG role or use an existing one

The PFCG role ensures access to document management. The system first checks the PFCG roles of a user. If the user has authorization for document management, the system carries out the check for ACLs.

2. Assign user to role

3. In SAP Easy Document Management you define the administrator authorizations for a folder or document under SAP Properties on the Authorizations tab page with Create Admin Authorization. These authorizations allow the user to edit documents and folders and assign authorizations to other users, user groups, and roles.

4. You define authorizations for other users, user groups, roles, and HR objects in SAP Easy Document Managementunder SAP Properties on the Authorizations tab page for a folder or document, by choosing

for Q2, u can edit original program and make it deactive that field. not recomended. ask Abaper.

Benakaraj

??P