cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR_IND indicator in purchase order - Extended Classic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario where we purchase free item from vendors. We reset IR_IND in SRM PO then replicate into backend where IR receipt is reset and Free item is set. We have implemented badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and BBP_ESC_PO_OUT to do so but POs always in held status and fail to replicate into backend. Our abaper found the changes in BADI has been overwritten by standard code - system will overwrite it with vendor data. Also we found relevant note 1260486 that stated this is truth - our badi changes will not be kept.

For this case, can anyone help/advice how can we purchase free item in extended classic scenario? thank you.

regards,

glen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure if I follow exactly the comments about being overwritten from the partner data, but we do this successfully in an implementation of BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI. In particular in our case we set the GR/IR flags based on a couple of criteria like the document type and amount; I don't recall all the technical details of the structure elements in the subsequent BAPI calls to create or change the PO (BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and BAPI_PO_CHANGE) regarding the free goods flag (UMSON) in the ECC PO, but FYI it is mutually exclusive to try and set the IR flag on a free goods item, the BAPI ignores it if IR is set as I remember.

Hope this helps a little

Cheers

MC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Glenn,

We are haviing the same issue. Can you tell me if you got your question answered? We are upgrading to SRM 7.0 extended classic from srm 4.0 classic and we want to be able to flag or unflag the gr flags based on our own criteria.

Please let me know if this worked out for you just hsving the ERP purchase order flags changed and not the local SRM purchase order.

Regards,

-Paul