cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC in master recipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

There is another sample call physical sample in QM, which/where/how is the usage in business of this physical sample as compare to the standard sample procedure?

It seem it is very similar to the sampling procedureu2026

When performing PP related QM procedure, I was told I can only use the physical sampling, not the sampling procedure to draw the sample size, correct?

Thanks

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sampling Procedure is to define in the system how to calculate the Sample Size. (100%, % based, fixed, through Sampling Scheme)

Sample Drawing Procedure is to define how much of Physical Samples to be created against which we need to do RR and UD. Against each of the Physical Sample, Sample Size is calculated based on the Sampling Procedure maintained against each MIC.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When performing PP related QM procedure, I was told I can only use the physical sampling, not the sampling procedure to draw the sample size, correct?the exact difference you will find in sampling procedure & sample drawing pocedure is the way sample are .

there are three types:

1.Primery sample

2.Pooled sample

3.reserve sample.

so the way in which sample size is calculated in SDP is very much match with a process industry scenario rather SDp is made for process indusry only as it creats a physical sample automatically in background unlike samplin procedure.

I hope its clear.

Sujit