Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in accesing the URL for Sender SOAP Adapter

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am wrkiing on SOAP-XI-Proxy Scenario. i have completed IR, ID and WSDL generation process.

While Generating the WSDL File I used following URL. (No Party in my case)

http://domain name:Port no/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:SYS_BS1:CC_SOAPSender_Test1

When i run this same URL on the browser, it asks me the username/password.

After entering the username/password i am gettnig the Following Error.

Message Servlet is in Status OK

Status information:

Servlet com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/xpi.adapters/NW07_06_REL/src/_soap_application_web_module/webm/api/com/sap/aii/adapter/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#4 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of $Proxy123_10000

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

I have confimed that SOAP sender channel is active and configuration object is also tested in ID.

I have searched the similar threads but not found proper solution.

Please suggest.

Regards

Jagesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said earlier "Don't worry about the URL"

Nice to know that your scenario is working.

In your case "Message Servlet is in Status OK" should mean that everything is fine. Just to confirm this, I told you to run end to end scenario.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to actually send data to PI using this URL and wsdl? I think it should work.

Make sure that when it prompts for username and password use PIAPPLUSER or any user with roles similar to this user.

Regards,

Prateek

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I am trying to access the Web service through the following URL and giving the same Error as mentioned above.

http://Domain Name:Port No/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:SYS_BS1:CC_SOAPSender_Test1

I have also confirmed that my login id consist of all the roles of PIAPPLUSER.

Is there any further settings required or WSDL file needs to be published first???

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing else is required. Just use a Soap Client to send data and it should work. Don't worry about the URL. You may download Altova or download free SOAP Client tool on SDN.

Regards,

Prateek

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I have used XMLSPY and entire Web service integration is wrking successfully.

Thanks for your Help but still i am wondering why that URL was not working and even i dont know what is this URL mean?

Regards

Jagesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The URL that you are using means that you are not hitting the AE....but are directly hitting your message to IE....the use of this URL is mentioned in one of the blog by Stefan: /people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine

When you test the scenario end-to-end just check if your Sender SOAP CC shows any log!

Regards,

Abhishek.