cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Script Cheque form with 2 windows and pre printed cheque

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I'm pretty much new to SAP Scripts and ofcourse new to SDN and now i had a requirement to develop a cheque format which has 2 lists and in between them preformatted cheque should be printed with data. So i'm customizing the standard cheque form to my own z script and in this i had to print 525 element in both the lists.

Can someone let me know the changes that needs to be done so that i can move forward...

I googled but not able to find the solution that meets

Thanks in advance

Nikil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikil,

You can do this with a custom Z SAPscript layout set and the standard RFFOUS_C print program. I have done this for many clients without having to use a Z print program. The RFFOUS_C program is complicated, gets updated frequently, and has many INCLUDEs. SAP recommends NOT to use a Z version (at least they have in the past). Still, many people find it easier to create a Z version of the print program.

For every variable you want to print twice, you need a DEFINE statement in the SAPscript. It copies the value of the variable to a Z variable.

You need to create new windows on each page for the duplicate data (document list section, carry forward amount).

An IF statement is used to determine if the duplicate data should be printed,

The DEFINE statments are also used to clear the duplicated variable. This is done in the MAIN window (above all text elements) to initialize the variable to &SPACE&. After they are printed in the duplicated window, they are set to &SPACE& again.

For example, element 535 in window CARRYFWD does the carry forward amount. I added code for two Z variables.

/E  535
/*  ------------------ Balance carried forward below -----------------------
T1  Balance carried forward,,,,,,,,&REGUD-SWABZ(12)&,,&REGUD-SWNET(12)&
/*
/*  set variables for duplicating balance carried forward in ZCARRY
/:  DEFINE &ZZBCFSWABZ& = &REGUD-SWABZ(12)&
/:  DEFINE &ZZBCFSWNET& = &REGUD-SWNET(12)&

I created a new window called ZCARRY. It does NOT have any text elements.

/*  duplicate balance carried foward
/:  IF &ZZBCFSWABZ& NE &SPACE&
T1  Balance carried forward,,,,,,,,&ZZBCFSWABZ&,,&ZZBCFSWNET&
/:  ENDIF
/:  DEFINE &ZZBCFSWABZ& = &SPACE&
/:  DEFINE &ZZBCFSWNET& = &SPACE&

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Norman,

I'll try the way which u mentioned.

Thanks

Nikil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I also same kind of requirement please tell me the process for doing this.my mdkarem gmail please send some documents .

point rewarded ...

thanks in advance

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

welcome to SDN.

Please read forum rules of engagement.

if you have no answer, it's probably your message is not clear. I don't understand what is your issue with "the 2 lists"? (what is a list?) Could you be more specific !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to print invoice lists before and after cheque and the data should be similar.

Layout should be like

Invoice No, Date, Amount

Preprinted Cheque

Invoice No, Date, Amount

Thanks in advance

Nikil

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the trainings available on the web everywhere, or sap library, or just read the sapscript program (calls WRITE_FORM function module to print data), you just have to mimic it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First Debug the Script while running your Standard Tcode and check which window& which is triggered in sequence are been triggered based on that modify the script Element # as per your requirement.

always in these kind of issues all you have todo is to first debug and check and the layout and modify the Elements as per your requirements.

surya