SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC Replenishment using WRP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Has anyone used replenishment functionality at the DC level i.e. using WRP1 to run replenishment for the DC as opposed to MD** transactions?

I wanted to check with you all if SAP advises for/against use of WRP1 for the DC (as a best practice) or if it is okay to use. Also, would you know if there can be any issues in using this functionality in this manner?

Thanks for your time and help with this.

regards

Maninder

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question has not been answered yet. Can anyone help confirm this please?

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi

You can use DC replenishment when Vendor suppllys goos to DC not Store, again you need run replnishment DC to store,

Its depend the Client business process.

In IS-Retail Allocation tables can use for replenishment in your senario,

You need to following customizing settings:

Allocation table table type

Allocation RULE

Iteam category for allocation tables - Its very imporatant and controls which document need to be created EX: PO, STO, delivery

Vendor master should be exist.

Create Allcation table WA01 and crate follow on documents

Hopes its help

regards

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your response.

My question is not so much with respect to allocations (which is more of a push) but to be able to carry out proper planning for the DC - something like say doing reorder order planning (auto/ manual) at the DC level to bring goods to the DC and have them put away ..and then let the stores pull it from the DC based on store repenishment run.

So I essentially wanted to check if I could use RP types RP and RF at DC level as opposed to using say VB and VM.

I am sorry if my question was not clear earlier.

thanks again

Maninder

0 Kudos

Hi

you can use Reorder point automatic, it will works.

Becasue its DC level, so i think no perishble products (time phased planning)

sorry i got your question, but i am not able recollect, i worked on long back on this area.,

regards

Satish

0 Kudos

Satish: Thanks for your time and inputs.

regards