cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can u tell me process of CIN in ECC:4.7 I maintain all the basic setting but I am not understand the Pricing procedure for factory sales, depot sales , STO and Export sales.

Whether we have to maintain pricing in Rva001 with condition types like BED, Hcess, Ecess and Vat in standard pricing procedure or what we newly defined pricing procedure or this there any new type to do. I was little bit confuse. If u have any screen shorts which was done in sap in step by step please forward to me.

Regards,

Maddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Basically in 4.7 CIN patch is not available..

so please refer to ECC 5.0 thewe u can get as u r looking for..

thanks

mk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

Thanks for your prompt reply in my system I am not finding the standard,

If it there means what about the pr00 and remaining things if u wont mind can u send me the screen shorts or is there any websites with screen shorts.

Please help in this regard.

Maddy.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
in my system I am not finding the standard,

Where you have checked ?? Is it in V/08 ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

Thanks for your contribution to SDN

I have one doubt in depot sales.

Client will be doing Purchase order in Tonnes, and J1IG in Tones also ( that is coming by default, we cant change it")

But they will be doing sales in Kilo grams (KG), is there any standard functionaltiy for UOM conversion.

We have tried to write a routine at the billing stage to check it, but problem is coming with rounding, system 1st divides BED value in input tonne and then converts to KG, this is creating a much differnce in rounding and final figure.

If in J1IG we can change the default Tonne, that will be also a solution since we can ask client o enter data in KG`s, but thats also not allowing.

Hope you can provide a solution to this.

Regards,

Asif MOhammed A

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, following are the pricing procedures available for each scenario

a) JDEPOT:::::::::::::::::::::::For Depot Sale

b) JEXPOR::::::::::::::::::::::For Export Sale

c) JFACT::::::::::::::::::::::::For Factory Sale

d) JSTKTR:::::::::::::::::::::For STO

You need to copy these pricing procedures, rename it and include your condition types wherever necessary.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi