cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Sync Job

Former Member
0 Kudos

If 2 vendors have same address in ECC, will both the vendors get tranferred from ECC to SRM using vendor sync job -BBP_VENDOR_SYNC. I know in BBPGETVD there is an option to deselect address comparison to avoid duplicates - not sure though about vendor sync program - BBP_VENDOR_SYNC. Can anyone confirm based on their experience . Thanks - SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I know is this, that you should definitely use BBPGETVD for new vendor transfers and it does compare the addresss of the vendors on the selection screen if the box is not checked. You will get a replication error in this case as I recall (SLG1). And I have had dialogue with SAP regarding changing the address of a vendor and it not being picked up by BBP_VENDOR_SYNC. Apparently according to them, in this case no checking of addresses occurs since the possibilities in terms of total address volume could be horrendous in terms of performance.

Cheers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBP_VENDOR_SYNC is not a program for initial download of vendor master data from backend system to your EBP. You should use BBPGETVD only. So just do not think about avoiding duplicate address in vendors to be replicated through this program.

Regards,

Sachin

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, As far as i think it should'nt.

Rgds

Saj