Webdynpro ABAP url-parameters
I have a WD appl with 2 views.
View1 has 2 inputfields, view2 displays the 2 inputfields of view1 and also reads&shows some data bassed on the 2 inputfields of view1.
Via contextmapping to the componentcontroller the 2 inputfield on each view are linked.
Now I would like to pass the values of my inputfields via url-parameters from another application so it is possible to directly show the resultlist without having to input manually the values of the inputfiels.
I want to use something like the auto flag of page attributes on BSP's.
Is this possible via WD? Do I have to change the contextmapping?
The Below steps will surely clear u
1. Create needed parameters in inbound plug handler method of the Window. (Only of type STRING)
2. You can specify default values for the parameters in Application editor. (This is optional but supplying values to the parameters is mandatory. URL values will override the default values)
3. Create Component Controller usage in the corresponding window properties. (This step is to map the parameter values to component context attributes otherwise component controller context is not shown in the window context for mapping)
4. Go to Window context and map the node from component context to window context so that the parameter values will be transferred to component and in turn to views)
5. Set the above mapped node attributes with parameter values in the Window Inbound plug handler method.
6. Activate the above changes and Test the application. (If the default values exist those will be showed in the URL automatically and you can also change the values in the URL)
Still u are having any doubts send me ur mail id i will mail u with documentation
Dont forget to reward points
Thanks & regards