cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 Error SYSFAIL Requested parameter QUEUE_WP does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

I am trying to set up the creditpaymentrecordnotification_out and in interfaces for FI-AR and SAP Credit Management (SAME instance/CLIENT)

I can successfully send the document to PI/XI and have it routed back to ERP. However the inbound document in ERP is stuck at scheduled (green flag).

When I check SMQ2, I get a SYSFAIL error with the detail: Requested parameter QUEUE_WP does not exist.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks in Advance.

Kyle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see any Dumps in your ERP system? Please check the for the same.

Is you are testing this in a newly transpoted quality server , please check all the ojects are tranported properly.

Regards,

Sunil.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

System refresh issue

MauriF
Explorer
0 Kudos

You may want to check [SAP Note 1591890 - XI runtime: SXMS_ASNYC_EXEC "QUEUE_WP does not exist"|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1591890] which leads to updating SAP_BASIS (SAPKB7xxxx).

On the application system, to be able to run proxies in general, make sure that the queues are registered in SXMB_ADM / Manage Queues ( try Deregister Queues + Register Queues ).

Copy of SAP Note 1591890, if you cannot access Service Marketplace (but beware this may become outdated):

Summary

Symptom

In the recipient proxy application system, you find entries of the function module "SXMS_ASYNC_EXEC" in the status "SYSFAIL" with the error text "Requested parameter QUEUE_WP does not exist" in transaction SMQ2.

Other terms

XBTR, XBTA, XBTZ, XBQR, XBQA, XB2A, XBQZ, XB2Z

Reason and Prerequisites

You use the local integration engine and send XI messages to a proxy application. You encounter the program error described above and from the error text, you conclude that the error is caused by the integration engine. An application error occurred in the proxy application and due to a program error in the application, the system fields (SY fields MSGID, MSGNO, MSGTY) are read, which is incorrect. Since they are not initialized in advance, the proxy issues the last return code of the XI runtime as an error. In the XI runtime, the configuration parameter QUEUE_WP was read. This configuration parameter cannot be set in the application system; this information is available in the return code.

Solution

Implement the correction instructions or import the relevant Support Package.

The correction provided in this note hides the incorrect error message. To determine why the application triggers an error, you must investigate the call of the proxy.

Header Data

Released on: 23.05.2011 07:16:23

MauriF
Explorer
0 Kudos

...for others having this issue

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>I can successfully send the document to PI/XI and have it routed back to ERP.

Are you able to see Success flag in Sxmb_moni and in Adapter Montoring in PI ? . Check SM58 & Queue is registered in ERP.

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not see anything in ST22, SM58 or SM21. I do have a success flag (checkered) in the PI system, but it is stuck as green scheduled in ERP.

I have registered the queues. It seems like a Queue issue, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Requested parameter QUEUE_WP does not exist

Do you know where these parameters are set?

Regards.