Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pie Chart Designing help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

Can Any body help me in creating a Pie Chart in Web dynpro ABAP ,

My requirement is I have an data in an internal table with company code and Amount , which need to be displayed in Pie chart , it could be helped if u send me the code .

Regards,

K. Vinay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the valuable input provide . here the issue is , when i am doing the customising it is generating an XML file and the XML file in not storing locally , so I have gone to MIME repository through SE80 and imported the file into MIME repository locally my issue has been resolved .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Business Graphics to achieve this.

Refer this : https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/ca932ebc-0901-0010-68a0-b4dd81a4bf81&overrid...

You can find examples of this interface element in the system in the Web Dynpro application WDR_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS, and in the component WDR_TEST_EVENTS in the views BG_*.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

u have provided very use ful information , but in the standard one there is no Example for Pie Chart , it could be helpful if u provide the same .

Regards,

K. Vinay kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the charttype Property of business Graphics UI Element, Change it to Pie to have Pie Chart output.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Following are the steps to be followed.

1. Add the Business Graphics(BG) UI Element in the view.

2. Change the chart type to pie

3. Rite click on the BG UI and add catergory and series(simpleseries).

4. Bind the category with the company code and series with the values.

5. If u like the customize the BG, rite click and 'Edit customization' which will create a MIME Xml file.

Ranganathan.