cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment error in Classic Extended

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having an issue with account assignment error PurchOrder XXXXXXXXX: Please specify a valid account assignment.

We can make an or on the ECC side or backend side of the application with out any problems. There seem to be an issue when the SRM side get back a response from the ECC side. Is there a way to check this to a warning so that this will process.

I did notice that with a WBS order that we sometimes get a warning?

I'm new to the SRM application so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please provide more details like

> What is the cycle you are following (SC>PO or PR>PO or creation of PO directly)

> Whether you are trying to create PO for direct material or account assignment material

Regards,

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see my response on the next message.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Inscrutable . is it for only one accounting data this problem.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is as I stated in the main question. I get an the error on a SC and I get the error when SRM tried to sending to the backend system. It is like th backend is sendiing back a error message saying that the accout assignment is wrong. But ithe assignment is OK.

Is there a way to change this to a warning VS an error?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve this problem with the upgrade pack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happens after approval and when the SC goes and trys to send the information to the backend. I think the error comes after the check hhas been made over on the backend. We are able to make puechase over on the backend with out any issue. So the backend is work as it should.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check in ECCsystem wbs element was locked or n ot. CJ03 TCODE. Consult FI CO consulant and doule check accountingassignment configurton in organisation strucur end spro setings.

update here error message

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has all been checked and we can run oder in the backend without any issues using the same information.