cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP82 - Sales pricing / Quotation from PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently working on the demo of a quotation process where a project is created, costs planned (through ECP) and then quotation is generated taking the planned costs into account for the pricing.

Tried to follow best practices D48 and I think I am almost there but I get a really confusing error message. AD01 247 is saying "Proile XXXX for usage 23 not found". As far as I know there is only usage 01 or 11 that can be defined under ODP1. Never heard of usage 23.

The source I am using is 0023 (Easy Cost Planning) so maybe it has something to do with the source....

Could someone help me with this strange message? Ever seen it?

Thanks,

Olga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Tcode ODP1 select the profile then select the usage (11)

2) then go to sources, under the source you will find 023 Easy cost planning.

Hope it helps..

Thanks!!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error was due to a missing conversion for the usage in a user exit.

When function AD1C_PROF_READ is called it is important that i_usage = the DIP usage (dpus) and not the sales pricing usage (vpkus)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I have done the ECP for the WBS element.

Before I had done it I got message "No expenditures could be found" After the ECP is done it says that "usage 23..."

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think Varshal is correct.

you can try it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. I have already configured the DIP profile with source 0023 for Easy Cost Planning. The problem is that when I launch DP82 or the sales pricing from project builder I get error message saying that usage 23 has not been configured for the DIP profile I am using. As far as I know there should only be usage 1 (result analysis...) or usage 11 (quotation...).

Have you ever faced this type of error?

Olga

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the DIP profile you have configured and the DIP Profile you have entered in the project definition or project profile.

Both has to be same.

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

configured DIP profile is the same as the DIP profile in the project