cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text to appear in dynamic text edit UI elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am dynamically generating a text edit . I want text ( user comments ) to appear in the dynamic text edit .

I m having a field in data base table which stores the user comments , but I am not getting , how the text would appear

in the dynamically generated UI elements .

Any reference source code or pointers would work .

Regards,

amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have to set the attribute of the dynamic node

Former Member
0 Kudos

l_node that i pointed in the above reply has the reference of your dynamic node only. you can get the refrence of dynamic node just as we do for any static node. l_node = wd_context->get_child_node( ' NODENAME' ). "dynamic node name Regards, Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

lr_textedit = cl_wd_text_edit=>new_text_edit( id    = l_id  " Provide a unique id to your textedit element
                                                        cols  = 71    " Specify the number of columns
                                                        rows  = 5     " Specify the number of rows
                                                        bind_value = l_attr ). " l_attr is your attribute name

lr_textedit->set_enabled( abap_false ).
          cl_wd_matrix_head_data=>new_matrix_head_data( element = lr_textedit
                                                        height  = '100px'  ).

* Add textEdit elements as children to the GROUP element
          lr_group->add_child( the_child = lr_textedit ).

" set value 
          l_node->set_attribute( EXPORTING name  = l_attr " l_attr
                                           value = l_text  ).  "l_text holds the data fetched from database table
Regards, Radhika.