cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC sender Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have a scenario where there will be multiple sender systems(All are SAP R/3 systems) and their count grows dynamically.

But all systems uses the same RFC. I need to create sender RFC adapter for each and every system. Is there any way to create a generic RFC adapter for all systems.

I know that we can expose the interface as webservice and create proxies in R/3 systems, but here all R/3 systems are below 4.6C so i cannot create client proxies from wsdl.

Thanks in advance

Amul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt, without crteating RFC adapter you will not able to integrate the scenario.

Thanks,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amul,

no, a adapter (com channel) belongs definitly to a Business System. To identify and route / handle the message by Business System is a princip of XI. You can copy a communcication channel and change the Business System.

I expect some more work when you configure the Receiver Determinations in IB Directory.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Udo,

I have a different question. This is for the RFC Receiver adapter. A business system is defined with a specific client from the TS. Let us say we have a business system which is the logical system for R/3 for client 100. The communication channel for this business system will have the client number in the RFC CLIENT PARAMETER.

Now for that same business name (which is the logical system for client 100), can I change the RFC Client paramater in the communication channel to 110? Does it work?

Please help.

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kalyana,

based on this :

Lets say there BS1 defined to some R/3 system over client 015 , you mean to say now in communication channel for receiver adapter u change the client to 020 ? right in that it will work xi wont throw any error.

Provided what ever RFC is defined and updated in that r/3 for ur functionality

Vara

[PLEASE REWARD FOR POSTING]