cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restricting loop iterations in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am encountering a problem at loops in samrtforms.i am looping an vbak table and under that loop using an table i am displaying items each row in vbak each page and corresponding items.the problem is in vbak table thare are 12 rows but the sf iterating fo 13 times and in last page it is not displaying any values.i,e it it is iterating one more time than actual iterations.how to restrict it so that it will iterate for 12 times only.plz send some answers for me.thank u in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there an empty line after each item?

Is only the empty line printed on the next page?

IF this is he cause. Print the empty line before each item (except the first item)

Gr.,Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess it is not a smartform iteration problem

What might have happened is,

When ever the contents to be displayed on a page exceeds the page limit the smartforms directly takes you to the next page and the remaining contents will get displayed in the next page

So just make sure that the contents of a each vbak entry does not exceed the page limit.

Regards,

Sagar

former_member555112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is not possible that it will loop for more than the number of records in your internal table.

Just before the table add a coding block and put a breakpoint statement to see the number of record in your internal table.

Regards,

Ankur Parab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

debug the internal table properly while displaying and check whether one more row is being added to the internal table or not.

because it is not smartform issue.

Regards