cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status column In QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Dear friends i am facing one problem, the system status column in transction QA32 is appearing blank . What is the reason , as per my knoledge it is not a customizing part

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check whether for other elements like Production order status, sales order status are appearing in the system.

The reason why I asked you is that in one of my client the entire system status is not coming for any of the modules whether it is FI , MM, or SD

check and give your feedback

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

Check whether this is an issue with the status for all like notification, purchase order, production order.

Please revert back

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for reply .The problem is for all type of inspection lots like purchase order , production order etc . Is there any note for this . I have searched it but not found any relevant note .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you mean Inspection lot status is blank?

Have you maintained Status profile to Insp type? If not just maintain at: SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Inspection Lot Creation --> Maintain Inspection Types

Regards

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for reply yes i am talking about inspection lot status ( like CRTD, REL, INSP, LTCA etc) the system is not shoeing in value for the inspection lots in in QA32 t code .

Secondly there no need of ststus profile ( i am not using it ) as i just want that the system should display the current ststus of inspection lots

Thanks