cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem from retrieving archived material issue documents by ALO1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to retrieve the archived material documents by t-code ALO1 providing the purchase order no. in Sales Order. but I cannot retrieve any data. is anybody knowing whether the ALO1 has any dependency to update the archived information system before i can retrieve data ? my result from ALO1 is that i have no problem to retrieve recent data, but not any archived data. please advise.

Elaine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elaine,

Yes, infostructures need to be activated and filled for ALO1 to access archived data.

Depending on the object, you may have to fill different infostructures. For more information refer to note 492938. There is documentation available in the Attachment part of the note. There are documentation available for DRB in general and also for FI and LO.

Hope this helps,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I tried to check out the relevant infostructures, it does contain the data in it. is there any other possibility?

Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elaine,

Only other possibility I can think of is SAP notes. Could you please check if there are any SAP notes relavant to your situation.

You can try to search with keywords archive and DRB.

Thanks,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you find any solution for this?

I am also facing the same problem.

Thanks & Regards

Ruhi Hira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you find any solution for this?

I am also facing the same problem.

Thanks & Regards

Ruhi Hira

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, problem is found. ALO1 has it's standard infostructure to be filled. I found out that the my company creates another infostructure which contains the same field catalog but under different infostructure name, and our team members thought filling up the new infostructure will be the same as filling up the old, so that's why the table contains only data which were filled long time ago only.

Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more information is when I used SARI to retrieve the archived data, I can see the data. does the DRB (ALO1) need to run anything else b4 use the t-code?