cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash sale process mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

I want to mapping of cash sale process, But i have no any idea regarding this process , I kow only that standard sales document type BV & Delivety type & billing type BV. But actualy what different as compare to local sale, i don't know, so can anybody tell me , process & it's configuration with details,

Regards:

Happy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if u know whole document type then go ahead make setting in Copy control..

now process follows like

VA01(OR)-VF01(F5 proforma invoice)-F.28-VL01N(LF)-VF01(F2)

means cash come first the delivery happend

thanks

mk

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cash sale is a special sales procedure in SAP R/3. Three configuration setting is required in sales documents detail screen for creating delivery Immediatly after saving cash sales

1. Shipping condition Immediatly

2. Lead Time 0

3. Immediate delivery must be switch on

Cash sales always have order related billing so when you save cash sales a recipt is generated with Output type RD03 this can be given as invoice to customer.Then afterwards you have to post the goods issue before creting billing document by billing due list. While creating billing no output is generated because the recipt which is generated by RD03 would have already been given to customer as Invoice..

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Happy,

In the scenarios like retails and daily markets generally the transactions are Cash, so we use cash sales at that time, For this generally we use One time customer and do not maintain the Customer record for the same. It is almost similar to the standard process, except here biling is order based and it created automatically.

For all detail check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/55fc81545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Raja