cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing TL using BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using this BAPI --- BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI to change the existing transportation lane. we want to change the procuement priority to an earlier date.

Can you inform if its possible even when there are orders referencing it. what is the procedure, inputs etc.

Regards,

Sireesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sireesh,

In newer versions of APO (4.0 and up) you have the option to Link special procurement keys in R/3 to create your product transporation lane definitions in APO. This happens with your CIF product integration model. If you change the special procurment key in R3, your old lane is blocked and the new lane created. Works well to keep R3 and APO insync

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I need some more help on this problem.

We have program written which uses this BAPI to align the Transportation lanes with R/3. The source of supply for a product is extented backwards ( i.e from 1.09.2009 to 01.03.2009) so the program has to change the validity of the Transportation lane accordingly, which is not happening.

There are two tables prod_procurement & prod_procurementx which are responsible for this. I need info on what should be the input to this tables so that it will change the existing lane validity ( 1.09.2009 to 01.03.2009). Currently we are getting an error that the valdity period overlaps.

Regards,

Sireesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the program https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/APOCreateMaster+Data.

cheers

Aveek