Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Components not available while using Model Configurator in ID

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ESR:

I created a ProcessIntegrationScenario PIS_myScenario (and completed with sender and receiver components, actions etc)

In ID:

I created and activated two BusinessComponents: BC_A and BC_B

I created a new Configuration Scenario: CS_Test, and selected Type of ES Repository Model:"Process Integration Scenario".

and launched "Model Configurator".

Now in the step "Assign Components" i see a tab "Assign Business System Components for A2A Configuration" , in that for "Communication Component" value, when i tried to select from the value list, it is only showing the Business Systems and not the Business Components BC_A and BC_B.

By using the "Model Configurator" how can we create scenarios using the "Business Components" instead of "Business Systems".

as i am trying the test scenarios, i want to use Business Components, i.e business services in earlier versions.

I also opened the Business Components BC_A and BC_B and added the corresponding inbound and outbound service interfaces in the receiver and sender tabs.

after that also, the Business Components are not visible for selecting from within Model configurator.

let us know if its possible

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think you will get Business Components in your case

Business Components will be available for B2B not for A2A (need Business System here)

Refer: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/e6/908d3f7057eb0ce10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks abhishek for your reply.

as mentioned in the reference link given by you, i edited the Process Integration Scenario in ESR, i ticked the checkbox "External Party with B2B Communication", and activated.

In ID, in Model configurator, i can now see and select the Business Components BS_A and BS_B.

but when i try to generate the configuration objects, it says: Not Configurable: Component view only contains external application components.

so cannot proceed with Model configurator with Business components, in my scenario.

seems i need to use only Business Systems.

Answers (0)