cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for customer download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone tell me which is the customer download BADI in CRM definition please?

Regards

Javier Merino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

Which data download are you referring to?

Can you elaborate the question?

Jash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Jash

First, thanks for your cooperation.

I need the BADI in order to download the R3 customers to CRM to make a field mapping between R3 and CRM fields.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javier,

Are you talking about "BUPA_GENERAL_IMPORT" & "BUPA_GENERAL_EXPORT" BAdIs?

Jash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I'm talking about middleware BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Javier,

If you want to do middleware enhancements between CRM and R/3, you should read the 'CRM Object Extensions in CRM 3.0 and upcoming releases' document.

Give your email address and I will send it to you.

Regards,

Frédéric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Mapping Modules: R/3 to CRM tab, you find the function module that converts the BAPIMTCS data

into a messaging BDoc.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Javier,

I am not aware about middleware BAdIs

Jash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javier,

Why do u need BADI to transfer custoemrs from R/3 to CRM.

You can do through the middleware by downloading the customizing objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for the answers.

Frédéric, my email address is javiermerinovivar@hotmail.com ¿Could you send me this document?

Second, I need to use the BADI in order to map some R3 Z fields in some CRM Z fields

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Javier,

I send you the document. Check the use cases, you will get all the info you need.

regards,

Frédéric

eduardo_espinosa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Frederick.

I added some fields in CRM with EEWB for sales and sales contracts and with the flag to be communicated to R3. The fields are created well in both sides. When I change new header data in CRM is passed ok to R3 but when I modify the same document in R3 this change is not transfered to CRM. Do you know if I have to do something else besides EEWB to map data from R3 to get it in CRM?

Also I would appreciate if you can send me the document of CRM Object Extensions.

Thank you very much in advance.

Eduardo Espinosa

eduardo_espinosa
Explorer
0 Kudos

I forgot Frederick.

my e-mail is eduardoespinosa@yahoo.com

Thank you very much again.

Eduardo Espinosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

during searching for issues regarding CRM enhancement or new tables in CRM with MAS and R/3 i found your messages with note to a special document,

Please can you send me also the doc 'CRM Object Extensions in CRM 3.0 and upcoming releases' (is it the actual now? we are working with CRM 5.0)

and maybe you can send me another docs or hints for the following issues:

- create Z-table in R/3 --> CRM --> MAS and develope an synchronisation in both rights

- create a Z-tables in CRM --> MAS (Customization text table e.g. for Payment condition) and the transfer of data from CRM to MAS

- add new field to sales area data (KNVV) in r/3--> CRM --> MAS and also an automytical synch in both rights

i hope you can help me, because i'm new on CRM and his mysterious synch and bdoc mechanism.

thanks a lot in advance

regards

Michael Handschuh

CSC Austria

Answers (0)