cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have two scenario for this two scnario we are doing order related billing and we are doing delivery related billling.

My client is maintaining one output condition type for bith invoices. The invoice output is working properly for delivery related billing..That output have columns like order qunatity, ship qut and balance due.

The above three cloumns are working properly for delivery related invoice.. When it comes to order related invoice this three cloums are not working properly. beacuse the invoice has created with reference to order. So how i can maintain the logic for order related invoice output and how i can i give the logic to work properly for mentioned above three cloumns.

Thanks

K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you mentioned already , one output is sharing for both scenarioes with the combination of ORDER QTY, SHIP QTY & BALANCE DUE, It wont work for Order related Billing as there is no delivery document created for this.

Better you create another output for the order related scenario and add the access sequence as ORDER QTY, BILLING QUTY and BALANCE QTY ( using routing or cal).

Please let us know if you need further clarification.

regards,

santosh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take logic from VBFA Table. Input Invoice no at Follow-on doc.(VBFA-VBELN) and fetch the data for Preceding doc. - (VBFA- VBELV),

Case 1 - If Preceding doc category(VBFA-VBTYP_V) is C then Take order qty from VBAP Table and Billed qty as Shipped qty from VBRP Table.(Both qty would be same)

Case 2 - If If Preceding doc category(VBFA-VBTYP_V) is J , means billing is related to delivery so logic can be taken as..

Order qty from - VBAP Table

Shipped qty - From LIPS Table

Billed Qty - From VBRP Table.

Hope it would help and resolve the issue.

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In order related billing document you cant get ship qty since the item is not relevant for delivery. In this scenario you can compare the order qty (VBAP-KWMENG) with the billed qty (VBRP-FKIMG) and get the balance due in the output. You should have a check to find out whether it is order related or delivery related item and execute the logic of getting the qtys.

With the help of your abaper you can do this.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

you have a reference document number VGBEL in VBRP table.

Get the reference document number and check whether it is an Order or Delivery.

If its an order, It exists in VBAK table and document category should be C.

If its a delivery , it will be in LIKP. table.

If its an order, then pick the info from Order else pick from delivery.

The logic should be:

If not VBRP-VGBEL is initial.

Select single * from VBAK

where vbeln = vbrk-vgbel.

if sy-subrc ne 0.

Select single * from LIKP

where vbeln = vbrk-vgbel.

if sy-subrc = 0.

Do the rest... " For delivery related

endif.

Else.

DO the rest for order relatede

endif.

Endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems the output smart form is configured which is taking data from the Invoice which is populated by the

delivery data

I mean LIKP data into VBRK data.

So you need to have two output types basically and create the smartforms accorging to the order related billing documents

Maintanin the output condition records for automatic output type determination.

So according to the Invoice document type the outputs will flow.