cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing - Group Discounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

We have a situation where we need to give a discount of say 10 % if the total qty of all the items is 144 EA and if it is 180 EA we give a discount of say 20%. I can create a condition type which Z001 and flag it as Group Condition and put scales in teh condition records. Everything works fine.

An order comes in as -

Item 10 - qty 120

Item 20 - qty 60.

So condition records pick up and as the total quantity is 180 he gets a discount of 10%. An Order Acknowledgent goes out to the customer and he sees a discount of 10%. Fine till now.

Now due to planning and business reasons after 10 days, we decide not making/selling the item 20 in the sales order. So, we reject it. Now the total quantity is 120. Now, the discount of 10% goes off from the order. The Business requires to keep the same discount applicable if once determined in the order.

In other terms, it is our problem and so we cant remove the discount just becuase we are not selling the item. We do not want to add the discount manually as we might have some 150 orders a day and we cant monitor it.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logically, it is not possible in SAP system. The reason being, system understands the total quantity.

One of the possible option is not to delete Line 20, instead add a delivery block and maintain reason for rejection. You will have to check the impact of the same. Also it will be required to ensure that Price for Billing is copied the same as sales Order and not redermined in Billing.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

I do agree this is not possible logically and hence am asking ideas from you.

As far as the lines are concerned, we do not delete them. Rather we just reject them. Putting a delivery block might not help me as I have to stop planning of the item. A delivey block might just stop the item from getting delivered but not the planning.

Any ideas?

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya