cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS receiver not working after change target ECC Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Interface WS receiver is not working after change Target URL to another SAP ECC Client.

Initialy the interface was sending to SAP ECC Client 200, so I create another Endpoint in SOAMANAGER using Client 300 and changed the Target URL in CC WS, but the Interface was still sending message to Client 200. In order to try solve the problem I deleted the Service in SOAMANAGER Client 200. The Interface stoped work and returns the error below in SXMB_MONI:

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">WS_ADAPTER_SYS_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1><sap:ExceptionChain xmlns:sap="http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/runtime/abap/fault/system/SystemFault"><sap:ChainedException><Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_FAILURE</Exception_Name><Exception_Text>SRT: HTTP-Code 500: ("SRT: Unexpected failure in SOAP processing occurred: ("No configuration for this HTTP server instance")")</Exception_Text></sap:ChainedException><sap:ChainedException><Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_CORE</Exception_Name><Exception_Text>SRT: HTTP-Code 500: ("SRT: Unexpected failure in SOAP processing occurred: ("No configuration for this HTTP server instance")")</Exception_Text></sap:ChainedException></sap:ExceptionChain></SAP:P1>

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Regis Ferrato

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you changed the same in the Imported WSDL of the XI server endPoint ?

Rajesh

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you mentioned the HTTP destination for the Client 300 ?

Chers

Agasthuri