cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to print the Digital Signature on a smartform but im no using the interactive forms my question is: is there posible to get the digital signature from an abap report and send it to the smartform???. Just like a normal data that we send to smartforms.

Hope u could help me...

Thanks

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Jul 31, 2009 5:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_meesala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can upload the digital signature using SE78 transaction and then you can use it in the smart forms.

Thanks,

Sri.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understood the requirement correctly, here is the solution outline.

You may need to write your code in "Iniitalization" of Smartform to read singnature file and proceed.

If not in "Initialization" then in the Driver program, you need to write the code to read the digital signature.

Also, check these FM CV115_DIGITAL_SIGN_CHECK and EASYDMS_DIG_SIGN_CHECK if useful.

Thanks,

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx, but the point is that i don´t have the digital signature i just have the 2 files from the user (.kye and .cer files) and i have to

generate the digital signature from those files and the information that is in the smarform.

let me know if u need more information or if a need to be more specific.

Thx a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use trans: SE78 to import graphic.

In Smartform create a graphic node.

The signature image should be printed using a physical bitmap cartridge in the printer

You may refer to:https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=24061295&messageID=6922920

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Refer this thread

may useful

Thanks and Regards,

Syf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks for ur answers, but i cant use an image cause the requirement said that the digital signature cant stay on the system, the user who is going to sign has 2 files a .key file and .cer file, so i have to generate the digital signature with this 2 files and send it to the smartform....

Do u have any other idea? Is this possible?

Thanks a lot

Edited by: Sandra Torres on Jul 31, 2009 5:52 PM

Edited by: Sandra Torres on Jul 31, 2009 7:23 PM