cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever seen Java Process Tables missing from the MMC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone ever seen Java Process Tables missing from the MMC? The Java instance is up and we can log into it, but we don't see it running in the MMC.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, we have seen in our client's system

probably this note will help you

Note 1095476 - Information for troubleshooting of the AS Java

or sometimes, re-configuring the mmc helps

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/49/0eb43799b4740ee10000000a421937/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Didn't know about this configuration of the mmc documentation, but it still did not solve our problem.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also just realized that when we try to do a Java Export nothing gets exported. No Java folder is created in the export directory, no errors occur, the export finishes quickly with no data and no errors to be found anywhere. Anyone have any ideas on this?

RESOLUTION TO THE JAVA EXPORT ISSUE: Realized that the export was not popping up with the question asking "use database specific tools". Therefore is was using jload and not the db tools that we wanted. We had an additional Gateway instance along with the java instance and for some reason it only saw the gateway instance and didn't recognize the java db instanc. We shutdown the gateway instance and "hid" the gateway profiles away from the profile directory and then we saw the "use database specific tools" and it created the java export like we wanted.

However, we STILL HAVE THE ISSUE of JAVA PROCESS TABLES MISSING in the MMC.

Edited by: Debbie Schneider on Aug 3, 2009 9:01 PM

Edited by: Debbie Schneider on Aug 3, 2009 9:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had this experience before when i installed solution manager,i was able to login to SAP,WEB page but unable to view the Java process in MMC so i restarted My system and every thing was fine in MMC when i started it again.

Hope this works in you case

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to add by MMC?

open MMC -> Sap systems->right click->properties->Fixed tab and add sap system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Didn't realize you could do this. We tried it, but it still didn't solve the problem