cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment costs as delivery costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to associate the shipment costs to the related purchase order.

I have:

Created a purchase order

Created a delivery VL31N

Created a shipment VT01N

Created a shipment cost document (no settlement or G/L) VI01

I have goods receipt using VL32N, but the shipment cost was not evident in Purchase order history or other FI document on the purchase order.

How can I configure this so the shipment cost document is be settled with the original Purchase order and allow me to pay the vendor and the forwarding agent?

Thank you,

Bela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To bring accruals from shipment cost to Purchase Order, you need to configure a pricing condition especially for that, and you don't want to settle the shipment cost to freight PO which is generated automatically.

Therefore, there are few things which you need to do:

1. Configure Shipment cost item category so that it won't generate freight PO automatically

2. Create a pricing condition on Purchase order side (spro->material management->purchasing->conditions->define condition types) Make sure that you checked the Copy shp. cost check box in Control data 2

3. Add this condition type to Schema (spro->material management->purchasing->conditions->define calculation schema)

There is a change in process if you implement this which is the shipment cost must be created before the PO is GR'ed.

Hope this help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was the answer I was looking for. Thanks so much.

FYI: In the shipment cost item category, it was necessary to configure the settement to delivery costs and leave the generate PO blank.

Answers (0)