SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when Migrating Object ACCOUNT (IS-U / CCS)

former_member181967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me regarding the following:

I've already create a BP and now I want to create an account contract related to BP. As a relation between both objects there is a key in TEMKSV ( PARTNER - PAR01 - 6000199066 ).

My object ACCOUNT contains the structures VK_INIT, VK and VKP.

The VK_INIT structure for field GPART is set to PAR01, as also the structure VKP for field PARTNER.

As I push the button "Import Data Object" I get the message "Enter at least one number for the business partner - Message no. R11123".

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

JMMatos

6 REPLIES 6

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello JMMatos,

Please check whether the automation data structure (variable AUTO) is populated correctly from the information in the import file.

On the data import screen choose Utilities -> Import (Debug Mode). The load program will stop right before calling the service function module ISU_M_ACCOUNT_CREATE.

Now you can check the fields in the structure AUTO-VKINIT-GPART and AUTO-VKP. Can you find the BP number in the fields GPART and PARTNER?

The structure AUTO-VKP is an internal table. How many lines has this internal table?

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi Fritz,

Hope you are good.

In fact, both structures are populated and specially the field regarding BP with the right value - 6000199066.

For the structure AUTO-VKP there are one single line.

Now, I've just running the migration process and as I display the migration statistics I got one line with an Imported Data Records and no errors:

EDPG ACCOUNT 31.07.2009 09:55:40 001 DIALOG 1 0 0

But, as I look into the KSM list there is no entry for the object ACCOUNT as well as no account contract for the BP.

Another thing, that I've detect is after I've run the migration object if I tried to run the same object with the same file, I see that some lock entries are made for this object.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

JMMatos

0 Kudos

JMMatos,

Can it be that you used the 'test run' flag on the data import screen?

Which locks are set? The locks are most likely set by the application to protect the business partner ...

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi again,

No, there is no set for "Test run" on the tab Parameters.

It's just when I run the object, the message "Enter at least one number for the business partner" still remains and at the Statistics I see a register for each time that I run, with a green flag and with 0 for Imported Data Records.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi JMMatos,

I'm a afraid but I have no clue what the reason could be. I think it an in-depth analysis in your system is required. What about opening an OSS message and report the solution to the forum? ;o)

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi Fritz,

For now and at least I was able to create an contract account.

There are some fields in the object ACCOUNT that are related to object PARTNER that were considered obligatory by the functional team, but as we have create an partner that do not considered some fields related to bank details, as we try to create the referred account the system gets in error. As we remove the obligatory mark from those fields we create the desired account.

Thanks for your support. Have a nice weekend.

Regards,