cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on Multiple Idoc posting in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have File to Multiple Idoc scenario. I have different mapping for each of the idocs. Here i have to send multiple idocs to ECC in sequence. I am using BPM to acheive this. I have put wait statements in between so that while the idocs are getting posted in ECC they maintain the sequence. By adding wait time, it is taking lot of time to create idocs for large files.

Is there any feature in XI to send the idocs in sequence without the wait step. Could somebody give some inputs on this issue.

Thanks,

Chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In receiver deterimination window "Maintain Order at Runtime" option will help you, but this option follow receiver side idoc strucutre sequence in mapping sheet. So configure idoc sequency accordingly.

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna

Go to Interface Determination there is a option called "Maintain order at runtime" just check mark that simple.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Inder for the reply.

Do we have any other options apart from EOIO. I was looking at the other threads and i could see some people are having issues in using EOIO in BPM.

Thanks,

Chinna

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chinn,

Did you look at this Weblog

/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should use EOIO concept of XI with BPM, no need to use wait step.

Receive->transformation>Send (EOIO)

You may need to add few more steps to handle exceptions or errors.

Thanks

Inder