cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel request Posted, Cannot see Accounting focuments in FB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have created few travel requests and posted them to FI after approval. But the corresponding accoutning documents do not seem to be created. The travel request is in status "Transferred to FI".

The postiing date on this request is 30th, but it was 29th yesterday( I guess the posting program automatically changed this ... but am not sure). Any ideas what is happening here?

Thanks for your inputs

regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did some coding using enahcnement framework for TRIP transaction and that caused the VSCH_VORWH not to be pouplauted and hence the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishnan Lakshm, Thanks foro your feedback. but I have one travel request which did make it to the FI through postings.

Appreciate feedback ont he same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check in PRRW transaction . Check your latest posting run and see whether posting docs created or not. You can further check the accounting doc. also by entering to the line and go to FICO docs.

Further if status is transferred to FI , then you can check in table BKPF as well , for the used transaction code and user id , how many and what docuemnts got posted.

Also check the amount to be posted, if it is zero posting document then also inspie of status Transferred to FI you will not see any physical doc in FI as it will not create any document for zero amount.

Cheers

Mukta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in configuration whether you have updated as no postings after travel request.

Regards,

Lakshmanan Krishnan