cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created alerts for couple of interfaces. I added my user id under fixed recipients, I am getting an Email alert when there is an issue. But I have Business users who should also receive these alerts. I created distribution list in SWBP. Where should I add this distribution list in the alerts?

Thanks

Naga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed the program RSALERTTEST, receiving the alerts. But when the interface is actually run and if it is failed I am not receiving any alerts in Quality. It is working fine in Development.

Thanks

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I executed the program RSALERTTEST, receiving the alerts

So that means your configurations is fine for distribution list.

Now there are few things where you need to look at.please login to RWB->Alert configuration and make sure that you have unchecked the "Suppress multiple alerts of this rule" checkbox .

Thanks

Aamir

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir

Thanks, it is working fine now.

Thanks

Naga

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a new user in SU01 and give the Distribution List in the Email Address section for this user....and in the Fixed Receipients section mention this user

Check similar discussion:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir

I tried that also. I configured alerts via ALRTCATDEF and also created dummy id which is pointing to outlook distribution list. But it is not working.

Thanks

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>and also created dummy id which is pointing to outlook distribution list

This is the way it should be done,could you please check SLG1 and see the alert log

also try to run report RSALERTTEST and see if you get alerts in distribution list.

You can very well assign user based upon "Recipients via User Roles" but this will send alert to all the people who have that specific roles.Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

If you have configured alerts via CCMS,then you can create distribution list in client 000 and give that as recipient in Auto reaction methods.

If you have configured alerts via ALRTCATDEF,then you need to create a XI user( could be some dummy user) in SU01,then assign this distribution list to that user's mail ID,specify this user as "fixed recipient" in ALRTCATDEF.

Thanks

Aamir