Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for system SAP***, client 001 in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing a File to IDOC scenario.

The file is picked up and the idoc is getting generated in XI but this idoc is failing at XI outbound with the following SM58 error:

No service for system SAPABC, client 001 in Integration Directory

where ABC is my XI system ID.

I have searched in sdn and tried all the possible solutions given in the previous blogs with same subject but not able to resolve this error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

Jagruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we were geeting this error coz the reviever R/3 system was configured as integration server in sxmb_adm transaction by mistake.

We have changed that to application system and are able to get the idocs in R/3 after that.

thanks all

jagruthi

Former Member
shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

please check given link may be useful for you

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Could you please check SLD and make sure that you have maintained business system for ABC system.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

I have maintained Business sytem in SLD for both XI and R/3. SLD configuration is done completely.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your receiver business system -> Service -> Adapter Specific Identifier, if the entries are appropriate.

You may also try header mapping in the receiver agreement. There you need to specify the name of XI business system ABC in the name of sender service. Then try your scenario again.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

the adapter specific identifier for both sender and reciever system is maintained correctly. The value for this identifier (Logical system name) is taken from BD54 txcode.

we have tried with Header mapping but still getting the same error.

regards

Jagruthi