cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD & FICO Integration: Transaction VKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I assign GL accounts to the account assignment group throup transaction VKOA and tranpsort it to QA, then the information that I maintained in DEV, is not pulling through to QA. How do i do this without making changes directly into QA. I have to transport (company policy). Am i missing something during creating the transport. This is maintaining the ERS and ERL values.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume not all the objects were moved into Quality along with that request. Take the help of your basis team in this regard if you are not aware of how to check in development and compare in quality.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be the settings were saved in some other request or either not properly saved. Maintain the same in New Request by deleting the same customizing and save it in this new Request .Now again maintain the same in the New Request and try.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF you saved with right object then check with basis team transported or not.

Jack

former_member566877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While saving in VKOA try to select the lines which you had created or changed and then click save. Also before releasing the transport request check in the task whether the changes or creation is appearing with the table or view. If satisfied then release the request.

Hope this solves.

Thanks

Krish.